Well this is a different kind of blogpost than usual. This week I gratefully have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by the lovely Sam – Mummyhereandthere (Thank you Sam).
This is not an award where golden medals and money are the payoff, no the prize with this award is appreciation for hard work, recognition and that, my dearest readers, is the best you can receive.
The best thing for me as a writer/blogger is when I get interaction with readers. When they email me with questions for advice or just letting me know how my point of views helped them making steps forward in life.
An award like this may seem just another blogpost – but it is not. It is a way for fellow bloggers/writers to appreciate each other and gives the nominee a chance to share something more about themselves.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
So with all this set and done, lets get started!
3 things about myself
- Leo sun ~ Gemini moon ~ Virgo venus ~ the planets and stars tell stories of their own
- I love other cultures, nationalities, languages and all the differences that go along with it
- Loyal and dedicated
3 posts I’m proud of
1) If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
I would probably do 3 things that I dont have enough time for now.
- Learn another language (I already am but time is sometimes against me.
- Write far more than I am doing now.
- Seek volunteer work.
2) What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?
My ballroomdress (I used to dance :))
3) If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
It would be a farmer house. Much wood inside and out. A fireplace in the livingroom for joyful cold evenings and a big kitchen for dinners with the whole family. Ultimatly I dont care what it looks like it just has to be filled with love, laughter and happines.
4) What’s your favorite drink?
5) If you were put into solitary confinement for six months, what would you do to stay sane?
Listen to music, dance and write.
1. If you could say one thing to your younger self, what would you say?
2. Toilet paper, over or under?
3. What are you battling that you haven’t shared with anyone else?
4. Name one thing you wish you could tell someone but you cant
5. How do you want to look back on life when you are 80?
I hope you appreciate the nomination, but of course you are not obligated to participate – would be lovely though 🙂
Thank you again Sam for nominating me, very much appreciated, loved all your questions!
Happy blogging, writing and reading everyone! Keep sharing your stories and questions with me ~ my inbox is just a click away!